Our Advisory Council Is made up of industry experts and influencers, partners, stakeholders and former Network Ireland Presidents to provide a sounding board and support for the Network Ireland National President. In particular:-
- To offer fresh perspective on issues or opportunities that might arise
- To advise on funding, programmes, partner engagement and forward planning
- To ensure continuity and provide an opportunity for partners to network while also enhancing the relationship between Network Ireland and Partners.
Each member commits to a two-year term. The Council meets five times a year and members are available to the National President on a one-to-one basis throughout the year.
Network Ireland is honoured to have the following leaders on our Advisory Council:
- Rebecca Harrison, Managing Director of Fishers of Newtownmountkennedy & Founder Food at Fishers (Chair)
- Sandra Healy, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, DCU
- Rachael James, Acting Head of Female Entrepreneurship, Enterprise Ireland
- Annette O’Donoghue, Head of SME Market Engagement, AIB
- Mark Ryan, Non-Executive Director Touchtech Ltd & Wells, Fargo Bank Intl, Former Country MD of Accenture
- Maurice Pratt, Chairman, Uniphar Group
- Deirdre Waldron, Founder, Fuzion Communications
- John Delaney, Founder Open Wifi
- Lorraine Bowen, The Entrepreneurs Academy