#CREATINGOPPORTUNITIES - NETWORK IRELAND ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Network Ireland, Ireland’s longest-established national organisation for the personal and professional development of women is hosting its flagship event at Druid’s Glen Resort, Co. Wicklow on Friday 6th October.
The theme of this year's annual conference is “Creating Opportunities” and will feature a range of national and international business people, motivational speakers and influencers.
Ticket Sales are now closed.
We are delighted to announce that our MC for the event is award-winning journalist Jennifer O'Connell, Irish Times & O'Connell & Ivory Communication.
Our Keynote speakers include:
- Chanelle McCoy Director of Chanelle Medical and Dragons Den
- Catherine Fulvio Chef & Entrepreneur, Ballyknocken House
- Rachel Doyle Managing Director Arboretum
- Niamh Hannan, Psychologist
- Catherine Moroney Head of Business Banking, AIB
- Her Excellency, Hana Mottlová, Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Ireland.
- Celine Byrne, International Soprano
- Maurice Pratt, Chairman of Uniphar
- Mark Ryan former Head of Accenture Ireland
- Professor Maura McAdam, Head of Entrepreneurship and Reserach Director of the Centre for Family Business DCU
- Sheelagh Daly, Head of Enterprise Local Enterprise Office Wicklow, Chair of the National LEOs Network
- Fiona McKeon, CEO BizWorld Ireland
- Wow with Words - Denise Fay, Achieve Marketing
- Business Strategy for Prosperity - Sir Steven Wilkinson, Grow and Prosper
- Confidence on Camera - Lottie Hearn, Press Play Presentations
- Five Instant Ways to Increased Profit - Marina Bleahen, Action Coach Ireland
On the Day the event will kick off at 8.30am for registration and networking over breakfast and the conference commences at 9am sharp.