Established in 1983, Network Ireland has nearly 700 members, with eleven very dynamic branches across Ireland. Through our branch network we organise in excess of 150 events annually for like-minded people to come together to collaborate, share ideas, knowledge and support - most of which are free to our members.
As we are a non profit organisation, Network Ireland membership is very reasonable so that it is inclusive to all. Simply select the branch closest to you, submit an enquiry to that branch and someone will be in touch with you with more details. If you are interested in Corporate Membership Package, various packages are available, just ask.
Also for new members, there are special discounts available if you are a customer of AIB or Vodafone Ireland.
Your membership fee includes:
- Access to most events free of charge - and this includes other branch events
- Opportunity to participation in Regional and National Business Awards
- Opportunity for professional and personal development through workshops and events
- Listing on National & Regional website
- Opportunity to participate in National and Regional PR and Marketing opportunities
- Reduced ticket prices for National Events
- Opportunity to promote your business through:
- Regional Ezines
- National Blog
- Soapbox Opportunities at events
- Hosting events
- Opportunity to engage directly with over 500 members
- Opportunity to engage directly with leading organisations, both public and private, who are key players in policy and enterprise in Ireland.