Friday, 9th November will see Network Ireland Kildare Branch host our Annual Charity Luncheon.
Our charity partner this year is Tiglin. for information on Tiglin check their website http://tiglin.ie/home/
Our MC for the day will be Mary Kennedy.
We have some wonderful items in our Auction here is the full list:
- Lot 1 - Two tickets to Celine Byrne Christmas Concert in The Bord Gais Theatre, Dublin 17th December 2018 including Meet & Greet (Celine Byrne) http://celinebyrne.com/events/
- Lot 2 - Signed Leinster Jersey with two tickets to the Leinster v Bath game in the Aviva Stadium 15th December 2018 (Jersey - Rory O'Loughlin Tickets - Marcus Ó'Buachalla of Leinster Rugby)
- Lot 3 - Original Oil Painting of Dolores O'Riordan by Irish Artist Ger Baldrick (Ger Baldrick 087 6996355)
- Lot 4 - Kildare Village VIP Shopping Experience including a €500 gift card, Personal Stylist Session and Lunch for two (Kildare Village) https://www.kildarevillage.com/en/home/
- Lot 5 - Limited Edition Framed Print of 'Fletchers Pub' painting by Sean Curran (Sean Curran) https://seancurranart.com/
- Lot 6 – Corporate Promotional Video Shoot (Mark Murphy)
- Lot 7 - Two tickets to the Final Dress Rehearsal of David McVicar's Production of "FAUST' in The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London Monday 8th April at 11.30am (Paddi Mulholland)
- Lot 8 - Private Performance in Your Chosen Venue with John Forde 'The Piano Man' with Baby Grand Piano (John Forde) http://johnfordemusic.com/
- Lot 9 - Signed Leinster Jersey (Ambit Financial Services) http://ambit.ie/
- Lot 10 - Signed Dublin GAA Jersey (Adrienne & Peter McMahon)
We hope you will all enjoy a wonderful day out whilst supporting this very worthy cause.
The luncheon takes place again in the Osprey Hotel, Naas, with networking and a Prosecco Reception starting at 1.00pm.
Members and Guests are welcome.
Tickets are now on sales and are €80 for members and €85 for non members, we also have tables of 10 available for €800.
If you are interested in supporting this event by becoming a sponsor please contact us for more information.
This event is hosted by Network Ireland Kildare Branch in association with our supporters, Kildare Local Enterprise Office, AIB Bank and our media partners, Kildare Post.