#CREATINGOPPORTUNITIES - NETWORK IRELAND ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Network Ireland, Ireland’s longest-established national organisation for the personal and professional development of women is hosting its flagship event at Druid’s Glen Resort, Co. Wicklow on Friday 6th October.
The theme of this year's annual conference is “Creating Opportunities” and will feature a range of national and international business people, motivational speakers and influencers.
Ticket sales are now closed.
We are delighted to announce that our MC for the event is award-winning journalist Jennifer O'Connell, Irish Times & O'Connell & Ivory Communication.
Our Keynote speakers include:
- Chanelle McCoy Director of Chanelle Medical and Dragons Den
- Catherine Fulvio Chef & Entrepreneur, Ballyknocken House
- Rachel Doyle Managing Director Arboretum
- Niamh Hannan, Psychologist
- Maurice Pratt Chairman of Uniphar
- Mark Ryan former Head of Accenture
- Catherine Moroney Head of Business Banking, AIB
- Her Excellency, Hana Mottlova, Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Ireland.
- Celine Byrne, Top International Soprano
- Fiona McKeon, BizWorld Ireland
- Wow with Words - Denise Fay, Achieve Marketing
- Business Strategy for Prosperity - Sir Steven Wilkinson, Grow and Prosper
- Confidence on Camera - Lottie Hearn, Press Play Presentations
- Five Instant Ways to Increased Profit, Action Coach Ireland
More to follow!
On the Day the event will kick off at 8am for registration and networking over breakfast and the conference commences at 9am sharp.
NETWORK IRELAND BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARDS GALA DINNER
Following on from the Conference there will be a special Gala Dinner where the Network Ireland Business Awards will take place. At this event the regional winners from Network Ireland’s regional awards, will compete for the coveted national awards.
Lineup for the Evening:
- Celine Byrne, Soprano Performance
- Lorraine Bowen, The Entrepreneurs Academy
- Robert Mulhall, MD Retail and Commercial Banking, AIB
- Rachel James, HPSU, Enterprise Ireland
- Cormac Mohan, Vice President CPA Ireland
- Catherine Moroney, AIB
- Ann Horan, Chair HPRA
- The Award Winners!
Dress Code for the Gala Awards Dinner: Black Tie
- Parkview Hotel, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow Tel: 01 2015600 (5 mins drive to venue, shuttle bus provided to and from the hotel.) Please call the hotel directly to book and mention "Network Ireland" when booking 01 2015600
- Glenview Hotel, Glen of the Downs, Co. Wicklow (Estimated 14 mins drive to venue) - www.glenviewhotel.com
HAIR & MAKE UP
Hair and Makeup will be available on the evening after the Conference and before the Awards. These will be set up in 2 of the boardrooms in the hotel and you will be given a time slot for your appointment.
- Blowdry please arrive with wet hair - cost €20.
- Upstyle please arrive with dry hair – cost €20-30.
- Make up will be Eyes & Lips only so please arrive with your foundation on. Cost €20.
We have reserved a limited number of special rate Tee Times for partners on Friday 6th October at lunchtime on Druids Heath Golf Course (€45 per person) and for all on Saturday 7th October at lunchtime on Druid’s Glen Golf Course (€75 per person). If you would like to play please email your name and contact details to email@example.com
Network Ireland gratefully acknowledges the involvement and support of our official conference partners AIB, plus our supporters Wicklow County Council, Enterprise Ireland and Fishers of Newtownmountkennedy and our Awards Sponsors: Vodafone, AIB, CPA Ireland, Blink Design.